tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: running tomcat on java headless?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:29:03 GMT
1) Are you passing -Djava.awt.headless=true to tomcat via CATALINA_OPTS
  (or JAVA_OPTS)
2) I have found that even if you are headless, you can't use all the
Graphics/awt stuff. I wish I could recall what it was, but I thought the
death was in  similar manner. (But this was also a few years ago). Of
course -  since you are using iText - this shouldn't be an issue.

-Tim