tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Connector set up
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:45:58 GMT
Gerardo Corro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The purpose is to set-up an independent web-app as a proxy for other webapps. I cannot
touch the 6 original webapps, but I can do whatever I want with the proxy one.

> How can I get all requests to any of these webapps be intercepted by the proxy one?

There may be a way to do that, but it sounds quite complicated, and we
do not understand your purpose in wanting to do that.
Maybe if you explained exactly /why/ (*) you want to intercept the calls
to those webapps, someone may be able to help.

(*) meaning : to do what before you forward the call ?
If it is just to change the URL, then again, look at the urlrewrite
filter.  Or use an Apache httpd in front of your Tomcat, with
mod_rewrite and (mod_proxy or mod_jk).