tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Keep having to login with container based authentaction.
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:23:18 GMT
On 20/08/2009 10:40, Dean Chester wrote:
> Hi,
> I've written my application using j_security_check yet i keep having to log
> in in the restricted area. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yep. I have to log in each time I want to use our app - it's a side
effect of implementing security.

Or is your question referring to a less vague and more specific issue?

> Because it works with a small amount of JSPs and then when i implement it all in to my
> application it doesn't work.

I might need to warm up my Internet Telepathy(tm) without some more
information...

> Where am i most likely going wrong?

Not telling us your Tomcat version, JVM version, OS version...