tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse builtin browser vs system default browser problem
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:16:04 GMT
Tommy Pham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working a small project seem to run into a snag and can't figure out how to overcome
it since my web app doesn't give any exception (log files are clean are error/exception free).
 The snag is that the eclipse internal web browser shows the desired result while Firefox
doesn't...  Here's the SS of my problem:
> http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8029/languages.jpg
>
> Has anyone seen something like this before? I was trying to use FF's LiveHeaders extension
to work on form's POST multipart/form-data. Below is my dev environment:

This doesn't look like a Tomcat problem, not even a server problem.
Your application is somehow generating dubious html.  Some browsers are
more forgiving than others.
Save the result page as a file, and try a good html editor. It will
probably show you that you have some data outside of a <td>..</td>, or a
missing closing html tag, or something like it.