tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk and jsessionid issue
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:37:13 GMT
He shouldn't have to set this option.  We're using the same
configuration, load balanced apache servers and we don't have this
configuration set.

Additionally, I think you can choose as to whether the session id is
cookied vs appending to the request.

Unless....are you serving up static images off your apache server?

--adam