tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.rs>
Subject Re: Tomcat Logs and console .
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:45:50 GMT
Hi Mohamed,

Please, use mailing list, not private mail. Others might be interested too.

Could you post the content of the logs?

Regards,
Ognjen

Mohamed Shah wrote:
> I use win xp sp 2.  In Logs I can find only very small info. Not the full stack trace.
>
> thanks

log files. If not available in log files can I manage the console to read the full contents
somehow?. FYI I use old tomcat bundled with liferay tomcat(5.0) and I cannot upgrade due to
some team policies.