tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Susan Richards" <richa...@matc.edu>
Subject Re: Clearing the catalina.out file
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:37:50 GMT
If I had time to learn how logrotate works I wouldn't need to post to the list and waste your
time, but if you're going to reply to a question, why answer only part of it?  If you know
the answer, why spend the time telling me to try it out?  I will have learned either way and
won't have to ask again.  Sorry.  I support many other applications and if you have time to
explain how logrotate works, it's been on my to do list for a while.  I do appreciate the
help.