tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Wall <d.w...@computer.org>
Subject TC 6.0.20 - how to know session restored on restart?
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 05:11:16 GMT
I am using Tomcat 6.0.20 and have implemented the SessionListener
interface.  We can then use this to show a list of active sessions to
our users, and when they are logged in, we even know which user is tied
to the session.  This is very handy.

However, on tomcat restart, all existing sessions are serialized as
tomcat stops and then reactivated when tomcat starts.  But I have no way
of building my list of active sessions since those that are started do
not call the sessionCreated() method.

Is there any way to get a list of sessions tomcat resumes on restart?

Thanks,
David