tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: How do you handle 'rewrite queries' ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:07:06 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Paul Taylor [mailto:paul_t100@fastmail.fm]
>> Subject: Re: How do you handle 'rewrite queries' ?
>>
>> could you tell me how to do the mapping you specify
>> in the tomcat config
>>

> It's defined in the servlet spec, not the Tomcat config.  Read section 11 of the spec.
>
> What's in your WEB-INF/web.xml file now?
>
>  - Chuck

Hi , very little at the moment.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">
<web-app>
  <display-name>MusicBrainz Search Server</display-name>
    <servlet>
    <servlet-name>SearchServerServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.musicbrainz.search.SearchServerServlet</servlet-class>
     </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>SearchServerServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

Paul