tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Upload stop after 30 minutes: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:01:55 GMT
Mateusz Kijowski wrote:
> 2009/8/4 André Warnier <aw@ice-sa.com>:
>> May or may not be relevant, but I do not see the above attributes in the
>> Tomcat AJP Connector docs.
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/ajp.html
>> and only see disableUploadTimeout in the HTTP Connector.
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/http.html
>
> André,
>

> Thanks for your reply. Those attributes are taken from polish
> translation of "Tomcat. The definitive guide." from O'Reilly. Perhaps
> the on-line docs are out of date? Tomcat doesn't complain about them
> at startup so I suppose that they are correct. Moreover, I added those
> hoping that it would solve the issue so these are most probably not
> causing my problems.

The experts should be waking up soon, and they will tell us.
All in all, I believe the on-line doc has a bigger chance of being
accurate than the book; and I also believe Tomcat will just ignore
attributes that it does not know.

In which case you are right, they would not be causing your problem. But
they may give you the impression that you are changing something, while
you aren't.