tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Yates <steven.ya...@springsource.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 clustering
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 22:36:23 GMT
+1, the documentation is great on clustering as Chuck mentioned. You
will in due time have to make some important decisions regarding the
type of cluster you wish to create (HA, HP), number of nodes and
multicasting options etc It is worth reading carefuly.

RGS

Steven Yates | Consultant | SpringSource
North Sydney | steven.yates@springsource.com | Mob: +61 413 712 459

SpringSource Tool Suite is now FREE!
Visit http://www.springsource.com/products/sts