tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Trouble setting up virtual host
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:17:34 GMT
Lisa D Beggs/AC/VCU wrote:

> -->  Well you obviously chose not to read that I have gotten much further
> than the first time I posted on this forum and am well beyond the initial
> problem I was having.  It's really sad that I decided to come here to get
> the help of people who with more experience than myself and learn
> something instead I feel I have been more chastised because of my lack of
> knowledge.

Now don't start crying.  This is a though forum, full of terrible machos
delighting in jargon, java, servlet specs and the like.  Gotta show
these guys some spunk, or you'll get nowhere.
Plus, you really have no reason to complain.  You've already gotten,
from at least 3 of us, what amounts to a complete manual about posting
to forums, the WWW, webservers, network connectivity, DNS and more.
Most of it duplicating information easily available on Google and
computers 101.
Plus, the solution is now tantalisingly close.  It would be a pity to
give up now.
So, what do you say ?
:-)