tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mon Cab <futo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat writing the wrong timestamp on compiled JSP's
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:38:36 GMT

When I edit a JSP, tomcat is compiling the JSP (both java and class files)  in the work directory
with a timestamp exactly 1 hour greater than the current time.

Eg. If I edit a jsp (after emptying the work directory), at 20:00, and then load the page
from a client, class and java files will appear in the work directory with a timestamp of
21:00.

I thought this might be a issue with the JVM time, however, when I look at the tomcat logs
Tomcat is gorreclt logging time in the logs, exactly the same as the system time.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?