tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Iqbal, Aftab" <Aftab.Iq...@deri.org>
Subject maling list archives and bug tracker dumps for academic research evaluation
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:31:42 GMT

Hi,

I am a PhD student at DERI (http://www.deri.ie), Galway, Ireland. We are working here on a
research to address some issues in
software development processes and how can make software development and specially its management
efficient[1]. For the
evaluation of our research, we are looking for data from mailing list archives, bug trackers,
source code, subversion logs of an open source, live long project such as Apache Tomcat.

Although, we have Web access to the subversion repository of Apache Tomcat but we require
dumps of the bug tracker of Apache Tomcat development and mailing list archives to do our
evaluation.

Your help will be highly appreciated and we will be very happy to share the results of our
evaluation with you.

If this mailing list is not intended for this email then please guide me to whom i can contact
for it.

thanks and looking forward for your kind response.

regards
Aftab Iqbal
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/aftab_iqbal/

[1] http://sw-app.org/pub/seke09-ld2sd.pdf