tomcat-users mailing list archives

From NickyPhan <tsukas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Common/Share ClassLoader Reload
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:49:41 GMT

Thank PID-6 for your response,

Honestly this is my second post in this forum so forgive my mistake not
mentioning Tomcat and Java version. Both Tomcat and Java are 6.

I thought it is impossible and I was right. I am new to Tomcat too. The
reason I asked for it as I mentioned they are all Lib to share between
multiple custom portlets, Liferay for specific. But these classes are very
immature and would be continously changed at this stage. So, this is the
question of fast development only.

Any other way you can think of so that I can achieve the same thing ?

Thanks