tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aditya R <aditya...@gmail.com>
Subject Running an applet when tomcat starts
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:12:12 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to run a swing applet in a jar executable as soon as tomcat
starts. I tried to put the following command inside startup.sh .... 'java
-jar frontend2.jar'. I'm able to run the script by running the mentioned
command from my own shell script file. But trying to run it inside
startup.sh is not working. It justs starts tomcat as usual. Is thus the
correct way to achieve this? Please Help.

Aditya