tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Epithemeus <epithemeus.afterthou...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: disable caching of static files in tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:50:24 GMT

Thanks Mark.

I went through the documentation but the problem persists. I am using Tomcat
6.0 and have tried including cachingAllowed="false" in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml. This does not seem to work.

There is no other context.xml file currently defined in directory structure
anywhere. Any ideas on why this still isn't working?

Thanks.