tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Epithemeus <epithemeus.afterthou...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Tomcat from caching
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:47:59 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am facing the same problem as Steve had mentioned earlier. I am using
Tomcat 6.0 and have tried including cachingAllowed="false" in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml. This does not seem to work.

I cannot locate any folder for application cache in
/work/Catalina/localhost/.

It would be very helpful to get some leads on why this may not be working.

Thanks.