tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammed Bin Mahmood" <moham...@sustainlane.com>
Subject RE: Problem closing datasource when used as JNDI resource
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:25:32 GMT
Correction: missing DON'T
I looked into the code and I can only see that it destroys the Resource and
other references. But DON'T destroy or closes the datasource on a whole.

Thanks,
Mohammed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammed Bin Mahmood [mailto:mohammed@sustainlane.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:45 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Problem closing datasource when used as JNDI resource

Hello All,

I am using datasource as a JNDI resource described in
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html
The problem I see is that datasource is not closed cleanly when the server
shuts down.
I looked into the code and I can only see that it destroys the Resource and
other references. But destroys or close the datasource on a whole.