tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kwal...@sbceo.org
Subject RE: Connection Pool Exhausted
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:08:52 GMT
Okay, so let's say I set my db connection pool size to one, where do I look to
see what connection doesn't get closed like it should?  Is there a particular
log file, place to look in the Lambda Probe, etc, and then how do I trace that
to the source code?

My apologies if the answers to these are really obvious, I'm new to this.
Thanks!
Kristen