tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jpdelato...@pucp.edu.pe
Subject max number of concurrent requests(update)
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 21:32:51 GMT

Hello comunity:

I found a thread from 2007 about concurrent requests usefull, but i would like
to reopen it to refresh it with more comunity experiences up to now.
this is the thread i am taking about:
http://markmail.org/message/pyxmvbeqjgj6a2q7

Any body has experience with long running request (for example:those which
wait for an event)?if the answer is yes, i would like to know what is maximun
number of concurrent long running request you have had?
which hardware capacity do you used to achieve this maximun?
I am using jmeter to test it on my specific project and then i am goint bring
you my results.

Any one knows where i can found this blog post which was made by Filip hanik
about scalability of tomcat with NIO connector:
(this is  the original link but does not work)
http://blog.covalent.net/roller/covalent/entry/20070308

(this short reference works but i would like to have acces to the original one)
http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t92965.html

thanks
Martin
lima-peru