tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anantha Padmanabha <anantha.padmana...@bankbazaar.com>
Subject Re: Custom response header not working because of Content Length
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:45:13 GMT
Hi people,

You are correct. My header got ignored and was attempting to add after
'commit'.

I moved it to beginning of filter and tried updating towards the end, but
after 'commit', I wont be able to able to set the header value :(

I'm using struts2 application. I want to add some latencies [say mysql, our
components and tomcat itself] to header, so that I can print this in Apache
logs. Then looking at single apache log file, I would then be able to see
what took time.
Is it possible to achieve this in any way?

"(unless you are sending less than 8k in the response)"
I dont think this is working. I tried a file where content length came out
to be 10599 and 72 [<8K], but my header didnt get proper value in both
cases.

Thanks
Anantha