tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: SSL mode configurations
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:30:25 GMT
If you are using mod_jk, then you need to configure SSL for Apache httpd.
Go to http://httpd.apache.org and pick the documentation for your version
from the menu on the left.

"Anisha Parveen -X (anparvee - Infosys at Cisco)" <anparvee@cisco.com> wrote
in message
Hi all,

 I want to configure SSL mode in my tomcat. I have cross checked my
configurations with the default ss.conf. Everything seems fine.
 But https://localhost  does not work. I use mod_jk for apache-tomcat
connection. I am a beginner here and dont have much knowledge on same.
 Kindly let me know how to check what is the issue. I have followed the
steps for SSL certificates and have obtained them.

 If some one could point me to a working configuration sample/ tutorial,
i t would be highly useful for me to figure out what went wrong..

Thanks in advance,
Anisha