tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Diedler <adied...@tecracer.de>
Subject mod_jk on Windows 2008 x64
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 08:07:51 GMT
Hi,
I do several installations in the past with success for Windows 2003 and mod_jk with Apache
Webserver, but now i am stopping at a Windows 2008 Server. The Apache Webserver donĀ“t start
during I add the lines for JkMount, JKLogfile, and worker.properties in the httpd.conf. The
worker.properties resists in the same dir as the httpd.conf and has only one worker defiend.

Is there are any known issue to use Apache 2.2.11 + Tomcat 6.0.18 + JDK x64 + and mod_jk 1.2.28
on this system?

Greetings
Alexander Diedler