tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Apache httpd prefork versus worker MPM
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:17:02 GMT

the inherent problem with multi-threaded model vs prefork n processes

http://blog.zakame.net/tips/apache2-worker-lowmem

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Web_Servers/Apache/Q_24192924.html

rule seems to be more than 1 CPU go with worker
1 CPU go with MPM

once you set your path on Worker all modules and all binaries under Apache have to be multi-threaded

YMMV

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.