tomcat-users mailing list archives

From alee amin <>
Subject Need Suggestion
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:02:46 GMT
I have been assigned task to create a mechanism for multiple url sign up
pages against invite codes. the purpose is if user hit on he should be redirected to he should be redirected to

now there could be number of invite codes i.e soccer, basketball, baseball
or watever. I was thinking to "redirect" things but then someone told me
that this can be handled in server level url mapping. I have no idea what he
was talking about. perhaps he was saying something about url rewriting. can
someone guide me how to do it.?