tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robin...@psmnv.com>
Subject RE: Response Time in Jasper Logs
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:56:11 GMT
> I would add that one good place to /start/ looking,
> is the DNS name resolution of your customer's workstations.
> Because if that is not working properly, then your server
> won't even see the request for a while after they click..

Thanks for the suggestion. The clients connect by IP address and rDNS is
disabled on the servers. I suspect WAN/Internet latency issues.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 6, 2009
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Tomcat
Users List,aw@ice-sa.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed
Care. Warning: Although Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care have taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the companies cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.