tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nikolay Diulgerov <ndiulge...@imx.fr>
Subject Re: tomcat and apache document root
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:33:28 GMT
About the double deployment ... you seems to be right but if I dont want
to rename the app to ROOT can I move it to for example
/myapp
and then to have
<Context path="" docBase="/myapp"/>

And second ... is there an option to change so not
/tomcat/webapps/ROOT is the default but
/tomcat/webapps/myapp is the default.

Best regards,

Nikolay Diulgerov