tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul van Hoven <paul.van.ho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: On my Webserver: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 03:03:43 GMT
Thanks for the answer. Here's a list of all the jars that i include:

activation.jar
antlr-2.7.6.jar
c3p0-0.9.1.2.jar
commons-beanutils-1.8.0.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.2.1.jar
commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
commons-io-1.4.jar
commons-lang-2.4.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
dom4j-1.6.1.jar
ejb3-persistence.jar
ezmorph-1.0.6.jar
gwt-maps.jar
gwt-reverse-geocoder-1.0.8.1.jar
gwt-servlet.jar
gwt-user.jar
hibernate-annotations.jar
hibernate-commons-annotations.jar
hibernate-testing.jar
hibernate3.jar
javassist-3.4.GA.jar
json-lib-2.2.3-jdk15.jar
jstl.jar
jta-1.1.jar
log4j.jar
mail.jar
mysql-connector-java-5.0.5-bin.jar
sanselan.jar
slf4j-api-1.5.2.jar
slf4j-log4j12.jar
spring-webmvc.jar
spring.jar
standard.jar

I'm not sure if they duplicate things from the servlet-api.jar.