tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat upgrade 5.5 -> 6 affecting apache server
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:20:46 GMT
If I remember write, this file has all the mount directives for various
webapps hosted by tomcat.  It might have even been auto-generated in
your tomcat 5.5 environment by the tomcat service.  I would migrate the
stuff in workers.properties to their equivalent in apache httpd config
files and drop the reference from jk.conf.

--David