tomcat-users mailing list archives

From carlson weber filho <cwe...@cdm.com.br>
Subject Re: Best practice to deply a web app
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:25:36 GMT
But in my case, the client would like to update its software and I have
about 200 clients with different databases on different locations. If I
understood well your solution, I would generate 200 hundred wars , one
for each client?
PS: I don't deploy the application on internet, only on my customer's
intranet