tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk on Windows 2008 x64
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:35:23 GMT
On 07.07.2009 12:44, Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Hello,
> Yes, it is an AMD Opteron CPU with 64-Bit.
> I install the Apache Webserver in 32-bit
> Tomcat in 32 Bit, with 64-Bit tomcat6.exe
> Java JDK from Sun site in 64-bit Version
> mod_jk Binaries from the 32-bit folder of Tomcat FTP Server because there is no 64-bit
mod_jk.

I see.

Can you try to use the options -X -e debug -E mydebuglogfile when
starting apache, and check whether there's something in mydebuglogfile.

Can you check, whether a privileged use could start Apache?

Are you running it as a service or testing on the commandline at the moment?

Regards,

Rainer