tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: mod_jk on Windows 2008 x64
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:16:07 GMT
On 07.07.2009 10:07, Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Hi,
> I do several installations in the past with success for Windows 2003 and mod_jk with
Apache Webserver, but now i am stopping at a Windows 2008 Server. The Apache Webserver don´t
start during I add the lines for JkMount, JKLogfile, and in the httpd.conf.
The resists in the same dir as the httpd.conf and has only one worker defiend.
> Is there are any known issue to use Apache 2.2.11 + Tomcat 6.0.18 + JDK x64 + and mod_jk
1.2.28 on this system?

>From your subject line I guess we are talking about a usual AMD/Intel 64
Bit system, not IA64 (Itanium)?

Where did you get your 64 bit module from? As far as I know, we don't
have any 64 bit binaries for mod_jk on the distribution site yet. Only
the isapi versions for 64 bits are there yet.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message