tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emilio Recio <>
Subject Re: Session replication without Apache
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:38:20 GMT
Manu_SF wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a working "prototype" tomcat cluster with 2 worker nodes connected to
> Apache webserver as the Loadbalancer with mod_jk connectors. The session
> replication works like a charm with these 2 nodes.
> However, my ultimate goal is to deploy it over a system that does NOT have
> Apache (Instead has a Big-ip hardware loadbalancer).
> My question is - Is there a way to implement session replication on tomcat
> nodes without Apache?
> Thanks,
> Manu
Hi, i suggest you that read Professional Apache Tomcat 6 Author: Vivek
Chopra, Sing Li, Jeff Genender (Chapter 11 and 17). They explain a lot
of possibles configurations of Tomcat to Load Balancing and Replication
Sessions. May by you can search the book in google and read only the
See you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message