tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.28 connection pooling not working
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 17:34:52 GMT
On 03.07.2009 19:21, Brain Stormer wrote:
> Well, I have the following parameters..
>
> tomcat-maxThreads=512
> httpd-MaxClients=600
> http-ThreadsPerChild=60
> httpd-connection_pool_size=60
>
> And after adjusting all parameters still no pools created, only 2 to 4
> threads have the ESTABLISHED connection state.

Why do you think there should be more connections? The connection pool
size of mod_jk is the maximum. If no more than 2 to 4 are needed there
will be no more connections.

How do you test and why do you expect more connections?

What is your exact configuration (workers.properties etc.)?

Regards,

Rainer