tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [ERROR] Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:19:26 GMT
2009/7/14 Neil Youngman <>:
> I'm having trouble getting Oracle access from Axis2 to work under
> Tomcat 6. I've spent a lot of time Googling and prodding and poking
> the application and I haven't found a solution that works for me.
> Oddly the configuration I'm using seems to work for another
> application.
> Let's start with the configuration in axis2/META-INF/context.xml,
> which is:

Look at $CATALINA_BASE/conf/Catalina/localhost/<your web app name>.xml

That is a copy of your context.xml file that Tomcat creates when the
app is deployed. This copy takes precedence over its original. Maybe
your Resource isn't defined there.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message