tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: cannot implement getDependants() in org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspSourceDependent
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:23:33 GMT
There is an option in JspC that controls with what version of Java the
generated sources
are compatible with.

Try to explicitly specify "1.5" for "source" and "target"
(compilerSourceVM, compilerTargetVM ).
See
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jasper-howto.html#Configuration
and the source of JspC class.

In current 6.0 releases the default for those options in JspC is 1.4,
which is wrong, and will be changed to be "1.5" in 6.0.21.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko