tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <santosh.si...@BIRLASOFT.COM>
Subject RE: oracle JDBC sessions not closing while tomcat shutdown
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:27:29 GMT
Hi

When I have tried to run the any java program independent of tomcat then
the opened session is releasing from oracle database.

But the same java program is run via/through tomcat then opened JDBC
sessions at oracle database level is not releasing.

Is there any parameter to modify or to add in tomcat file(s). So, that
this issue will resolve.

Regards
Santosh

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: oracle JDBC sessions not closing while tomcat shutdown

santosh.singh@BIRLASOFT.COM wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can you give me a small java program to verify about thread dump.

No. This is the point where you have to do a little research on your
own.

Mark

> Santosh

information. If you are not the intended recipient,any
disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the information included in
this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail(administrator@birlasoft.com) immediately and permanently delete
this message and any attachments. Thank you."