tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 17101978 <izy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unable to run web services in Apachee Tomcat
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:34:59 GMT

Hi,

I'm currently is trying to develop the web services and been trying what is
the best method to implement it.

Currently, I'm using the Netbean IDE6.7. I download the full version of
Netbean IDE with GlassFish web server and Tomcat web server application.

I try to follow the steps in :
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/docs/websvc/gs-axis.html#setup

But, I got a problem to setup the Axis2 for Tomcat. I cannot found the
CATALINA_BASE folder in the Tomcat folder.

That is why, when try to test the browser, I found an error:
Unable to open the web service.