tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dori <>
Subject Using Tomcat 6 and the APR to monitor Server resources
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:47:19 GMT

Hello, on this page about the apr  it states that it can be
used for OS level functionality, also stating  OS level statistics on memory
usage and CPU usage by the Tomcat process are displayed by the status

Two questions, 1) are they refering the the server status section of the
manager application for this view?

2) Can i call any methods directly that will give me this info, say from a
class or servlet as part of a web app to give me the current processor
load/memory usage of the server?

Thanks for any help!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: