tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Schmid <rsch...@raptor.net>
Subject Partial fix was Re: No cookies using proxypass* from apache 2
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:03:57 GMT
I have solved part of the problem.  Apple installs a virtual host
configuration file called "0000_any_80_.conf" in the sites directory.
That file interferes with ProxyPass directives in other virtual host
configs.  So #1 below is fixed.

Still no cookies though and no meaningful errors.

I have reduce my config to the following;

<VirtualHost *:80>
	ServerName ajax.newdom.com
	ServerAdmin rob@newdom.com
	DocumentRoot "/Domains/com/newdom/htdocs"
	DirectoryIndex "index.shtml" "index.html" "index.php"
	CustomLog "/var/log/apache2/access_log" "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
	ErrorLog "/var/log/apache2/error_log"
	ErrorDocument 404 /error.html
	LogLevel warn
	<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
		ProxyPassReverse /eoservice ajp://127.0.0.1:8011/EOService
		ProxyPass /eoservice ajp://127.0.0.1:8011/EOService
		ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /eoservice /EOService
		ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain / /
	</IfModule>
	<Directory "/Domains/com/newdom/htdocs">
		AllowOverride None
		<IfModule mod_dav.c>
			DAV Off
		</IfModule>