tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@maquib.com
Subject Tomcat 5 JDBCRealm Configuration
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:27:30 GMT
Hi there,
I'm new here, and i have a client that is running tomcat 5 on his server
and i cannot find any tutorials on setting up JDBCRealms for users. And as
my application uses them are there any suggestions on how i can set it up
as the web interface doesn't have anything on this. I have developed the
software using tomcat6(i know mistake) yet my client thought he had it on
the server yet after setting it up on his account i discovered it was
tomcat 5(not 5.5) so any suggestions would help.
Thanks in advance
Dean