tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anisha Parveen -X (anparvee - Infosys at Cisco)" <anpar...@cisco.com>
Subject SSL mode configurations
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:46:09 GMT
Hi all,

 I want to configure SSL mode in my tomcat. I have cross checked my
configurations with the default ss.conf. Everything seems fine.
 But https://localhost  does not work. I use mod_jk for apache-tomcat
connection. I am a beginner here and dont have much knowledge on same.
 Kindly let me know how to check what is the issue. I have followed the
steps for SSL certificates and have obtained them.

 If some one could point me to a working configuration sample/ tutorial,
i t would be highly useful for me to figure out what went wrong..

Thanks in advance,
Anisha