tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clemens Eisserer <>
Subject Howto enable SSL/https for the tomcat-embedded version?
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 10:34:59 GMT

To do some development/testing I would like to enable SSL/https for my
embedded tomcat version.
The SSL tutorial suggests to modify server.xml, however this version
of tomcat doesn't seem to have this file - instead all the
configuration seems to be done by the ant build.xml file which is used
to start it.

I guess I would have to add another Connector, which accepts SSL.
For now there'r only the plain non-ssl connector enabled:
       <mbean name="${domain}:type=Connector,port=9080"
          <attribute name="port" value="9080" />

Any idea howto alther the configuration to enable ssl?

Thank you in advance, Clemens

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message