tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <jayes...@BIRLASOFT.COM>
Subject tomcat session is not releasing
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:27:16 GMT
Hi,

In our HP UX server the tomcat session is not releasing from database
even after closing the session.

Please suggest us how can we resolve the issue

Regards,
Jayesh M
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain Birlasoft
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,any disclosure,copying,
use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail(administrator@birlasoft.com)
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."