tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Logan, James S" <james.lo...@oit.gatech.edu>
Subject Tomcat
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 19:32:17 GMT
We have been involved with load testing several sites that deploy a Tomcat server. When running
a Load session, for some reason, each HTTP request will generate a login, when monitoring
the server. The server is being monitored using the Tomcat monitoring tool, and each request
to the server will display a sessionid associated with the login id of the virtual client.
However, when I login in manually I only see one sessionid associated with a login id as I
navigate the site and request a page, and once I fire up another browser, and do the same
navigation, I see the second sessionid. Have you folks seen this type of behavior on a Tomcat
site, where virtual client login generate multiple sessionids ?

James