tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [ERROR] Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:35:13 GMT
> From: Neil Youngman [mailto:Neil.Youngman@wirefast.com]
> Subject: RE: [ERROR] Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect
> URL 'null'
>
> No, the axis2.war is the standard Axis2 WAR distribution, as downloaded
> from the relevant website. I've loaded my classes/config into the
> directories under webapp, I haven't built a custom axis2.war.

O.k., that explains it.  The expanded .war is there for Tomcat's convenience, not yours.
You should not be modifying anything in the expanded directory - it may be overwritten, deleted,
or ignored by Tomcat at its whim, as you have discovered.  Even after expansion, the .war
file is the "master" copy.

 - Chuck