tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [ERROR] Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:56:07 GMT
> From: Neil Youngman [mailto:Neil.Youngman@wirefast.com]
> Subject: RE: [ERROR] Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect
> URL 'null'
>
> As an experiment I removed the WSAM directory and several restarts have
> not recreated it.

Tomcat won't create the [engine]/[host] directory until it needs to, such as when copying
a <Context> element from a META-INF/context.xml file.  Since that directory is not being
created, either you're not running Tomcat from where you think you are, or the <Context>
element in your webapp's META-INF/context.xml file is not being recognized.  Might want to
double-check spelling of everything, since the XML files are case-sensitive.

Could also try a fresh install of 6.0.20 and see if that works.

 - Chuck