tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sajad Bashir Qadri" <>
Subject Test scripts for functional testing of tomcat.
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 06:11:31 GMT
Is there any test framework/scripts available which can do automatic
FUNCTIONAL testing of all the tomcat features?
Actually, I am working on porting of tomcat to my own operating system.
Being done with the porting, I need to ensure that all the standard tomcat
FUNCTIONALITY is properly working on the new platform. Is there any
automatic test-framework/scripts available that will do this conformance for
- Sajad

of this message and any attachments.