tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Error with Solr configuration in Tomcat container
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:02:15 GMT
Mukerjee, Neiloy (Neil) wrote:

The file solrconfig.xml is in /solr/conf/ in the Tomcat directory, but
I'm not sure how to interpret the current working directory, and
Googling this error hasn't led me in any direction. Any suggestions as
to where to go from here would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe to the Solr list ?

Not the expert here, but looking at your description, haven't you at
some point put something under /examples/solr/, and something else
directly under /solr/ ?  Isn't that your problem ?